There are many ways to get involved at CFCS. Listed below are just a few examples:
- Share your story and inspire others
- Host your own Bringing Hope Home event, a gathering of friends or colleagues to increase awareness of CFCS
- Demonstrate your committment by making a multiple-year pledge
- Open your home to a child through our foster care and adoption programs
- Make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one
- Volunteer at our holiday gift drive or annual gala & auction
- Join our Young Professionals Council (YPC) and advocate our mission while networking with peers
- Purchase specific items directly through our Amazon client wish list
- And the list goes on!
We are happy to further inform you about the ways to get involved at CFCS and where your support can have the greatest impact. For more information, email the Advancement Office or call 617.876.4210 x4280.
Open Your Home To A Child
The need for loving, nurturing caretakers is greater than ever. CFCS recruits and supports new families who can provide transitional and/or permanent care for children who have been referred to the state foster care system. Learn more.
Lend A Hand
Become a CFCS volunteer! We are a small nonprofit with a broad constituency, and we depend on help from volunteers who provide their time or expertise to help with facilities, events and our holiday gift drive. Find out more.
Share Your Story
Serving the community for over 140 years, CFCS has an ever-expanding archive of inspiring stories from our youth, families, staff, donors, and volunteers. We want to hear from you: how did CFCS touch your life? Tell us here.