About Family Support & Stabilization (FSS)
The Family Support and Stabilization program provides a range of services aimed at skill building of parents and youth, strengthening family relationships and building a network of community supports and resources in order to promote a safe, stable home life and prevent out of home placement or support families in the reunification process. These services include family stabilization teams, supervised visitation for children in foster care, and parenting workshops, including the Parenting Journey and Parenting in America.
FSS caseworkers have expertise in:
- Refugee/immigrant population
- Intensive, comprehensive foster care
- Parenting skills development and support
- Teen health and safety planning
- Reunification from out-of-home placement
- Affordable housing resources
- Accessing employment and community resources
- In-home crisis response
- Mental health
- Developmental disabilities
- Mediation and community dispute resolution
- Bridging cross-cultural/multi-generational concerns between grandparents, parents, and children
- Access to educational resources/Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Trauma-informed care
For more information about our Family Support and Stabilization (FSS) program, contact Courtney Gomez at email@example.com or 617.876.4210 x4266.
When you give to the FSS program, you're supporting a family in need. To help a family, click below to make your donation.