About Family Support & Stabilization (FSS)
The Family Support and Stabilization program provides a range of services aimed at skill building of parents and youth, strengthening family relationships and building a network of community supports and resources in order to promote a safe, stable home life and prevent out of home placement or support families in the reunification process. These services include family stabilization teams, a variety of supervised visitation both for children in foster care and non-custodial parents, and parenting workshops, including the Parenting Journey and Parenting in America.
FSS caseworkers have expertise in:
- Refugee/immigrant population
- Intensive, comprehensive foster care
- Parenting skills development and support
- Teen health and safety planning
- Reunification from out-of-home placement
- Affordable housing resources
- Accessing employment and community resources
- In-home crisis response
- Mental health
- Developmental disabilities
- Mediation and community dispute resolution
- Bridging cross-cultural/multi-generational concerns between grandparents, parents, and children
- Access to educational resources/Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Trauma-informed care
For more information about our Family Support and Stabilization (FSS) program, contact Courtney Gomez at email@example.com or 617.876.4210 x4266.
When you give to the FSS program, you're supporting a family in need. To help a family, click below to make your donation.