State and Federal Government Resources:
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
- Social Security in Boston, MA
- Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (MCDHH)
- Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Massachusetts Developmental Disabilities Council (MDDC)
Legal Services and Advocacy:
- Disability Law Center, Inc. (DLC)
- Greater Boston Legal Services (GBLS)
- Massachusetts Guardianship Association (MGA)
- Massachusetts Advocates for Children (MAC)
- Health Law Advocates, Inc. (HLA)
For more information about our Developmental Disabilities Program (DDP), contact Brenda Beaton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.876.4210 x4259.
When you give to the DDP, you're helping a family better manage the daily challenges associated with developmental disabilities. To support a family, click below to make your donation.
Open Your Home To A Child
The need for loving, nurturing caretakers is greater than ever. CFCS recruits and supports new families who can provide transitional and/or permanent care for children who have been referred to the state foster care system. Learn more.
Lend A Hand
Become a CFCS volunteer! We are a small nonprofit with a broad constituency, and we depend on help from volunteers who provide their time or expertise to help with facilities, events and our holiday gift drive. Find out more.
Share Your Story
Serving the community for over 140 years, CFCS has an ever-expanding archive of inspiring stories from our youth, families, staff, donors, and volunteers. We want to hear from you: how did CFCS touch your life? Tell us here.