- Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
- North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC)
- National Resource Center for Permanency and Family Connections (NRCPFC)
- Adoptive Families Together (MSPCC)
- Adoption Journeys
- Evan B. Donaldson Adoption Institute
- Dave Thomas Foundation
- Tapestry Books
- Attachment Institute of New England (ATTACh)
- Adoption Learning Partners (ALP)
- Federation for Children with Special Needs (FCSN)
For more information about our Adoption program and becoming an adoptive parent, contact Sarah Medrano-Palmer at email@example.com or 617.876.4210 x4057.
When you give to the Adoption program, you're helping a deserving child find a loving family of their own. To support a child in need, click below to make your donation.
Open Your Home To A Child
The need for loving, nurturing caretakers is greater than ever. CFCS recruits and supports new families who can provide transitional and/or permanent care for children who have been referred to the state foster care system. Learn more.
Lend A Hand
Become a CFCS volunteer! We are a small nonprofit with a broad constituency, and we depend on help from volunteers who provide their time or expertise to help with facilities, events and our holiday gift drive. Find out more.
Share Your Story
Serving the community for over 140 years, CFCS has an ever-expanding archive of inspiring stories from our youth, families, staff, donors, and volunteers. We want to hear from you: how did CFCS touch your life? Tell us here.