A partnership with your business or corporation is an important way for Cambridge Family & Children’s Service to deliver critical programs and services. By investing in our children and families, you are investing in your community and your involvement will have an immediate and long-lasting impact on those most in need.
The CFCS Advancement staff will work with you to determine how your philanthropic goals can best be aligned with the needs of our programs for children and families. Corporate support is well publicized via our website and social media. Some examples of the ways your company can become engaged:
- Annual Circle of Friends Gala and Auction, now in its 22nd year, brings 400 individuals together for an evening of great food, fun, and an array of fabulous auction items.
- Bringing Hope Home events are one-hour "friendraisers", held at our office or yours; they are a way of introducing our staff and programs. CFCS staff will provide client stories and an overview of the work that we do.
- Corporate gifts can sponsor a number of programs and initiatives, and there are naming opportunities. Please contact the Advancement Office to learn more about how your corporate community's philanthropic efforts can support our mission.
Holiday Gift Drive
- Every fall, we invite you to make the holidays more memorable for children who do not have families, or whose families do not have the financial resources to make the holidays special.
- The Holiday Gift Drive annually fulfills the wish lists of hundreds of children and families; last year CFCS and our team of corporate partners provided clothing, toys, and much needed household items to over 250 families!
Other Giving Opportunities
- Check our Wish List frequently; donations are needed year-round.
- Nominate CFCS for funding through your company's foundation or employee giving program.
- Participate in your company's matching gifts program.
For more information on corporate giving please contact the Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.876.4210.
Open Your Home To A Child
The need for loving, nurturing caretakers is greater than ever. CFCS recruits and supports new families who can provide transitional and/or permanent care for children who have been referred to the state foster care system. Learn more.
Lend A Hand
Become a CFCS volunteer! We are a small nonprofit with a broad constituency, and we depend on help from volunteers who provide their time or expertise to help with facilities, events and our holiday gift drive. Find out more.
Share Your Story
Serving the community for over 140 years, CFCS has an ever-expanding archive of inspiring stories from our youth, families, staff, donors, and volunteers. We want to hear from you: how did CFCS touch your life? Tell us here.